3990 118th Place - Westminster, CO 80031
This beautiful townhome will be your favorite on your viewing list! It is located in a fantastic Bradburn neighborhood, walking distance to a beautiful designated green space for walking and biking. This is an end unit that allows for a fabulous bay window to provide the fantastic sun light that we in Colorado love so much. The main floor offers an open concept living, kitchen, dining area for entertaining. The kitchen offers a convenient island for plenty of counter space. The main floor is complete with a half bathroom for your guest’s convenience. Upstairs you have 3 bedrooms, one of which is a master bedroom with an en suite master bathroom. The master bathroom comes finished with a double vanity, walk-in shower and soaking jacuzzi tub. The other two bedrooms are generously sized and separated by a full bathroom. Laundry closet is convenient located in the upstairs hallway. There is a full unfinished basement with plumbing hookups to create the den or man cave of your dreams! Call today to schedule a showing! After seeing this fantastic home, your search will be complete!
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Attached Single Family
Listing Broker:Jessica Kuhn
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: CITY LIMITS PROPERTY MNGMNT
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Cooling: Master Suite,Smoke Free
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Baths Half: 1
Year Built: 2004
Garage Spaces: 2
HOA Fee: $145
School District: Adams 12 5 Star Schl
Elementary School: Cotton Creek
Inclusions: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Smoke Detector(s)
Middle School: Westlake
High School: Legacy
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.