6677 Devinney Court - Arvada, CO 80004
A gardeners dream with a back yard paradise located in the beautiful community of Ralston Estates This home has been immaculately maintained and updated. Featuring high quality Andersen Windows throughout. Upper level is lined with hickory flooring, a spacious, updated kitchen that boasts gorgeous granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and hickory cabinets. Cozy living room is open to the dining area. Upper level also has 2 bedrooms, and 2 stunningly remodeled baths. The basement has brand new carpet and tile throughout. The lower level bedroom is privately separated from the upstairs and the bathroom includes a luxury 2 person spa bath complete with speakers. The downstairs family room includes an original brick fireplace. There is outdoor, garden level access to the exquisite backyard. The back yard can also be accessed by the enormous deck off the kitchen. The deck has plenty of space for dining and grill cooking. From the deck there is a breathtaking view of the mountains just past the enchanting back yard sanctuary. The back yard features a lower, pergola covered 4-6 person hot tub, sitting area and bar. Private oasis with an alluring escape of garden beauty with a variety of plants, flowers and trees including a couple stairways to access the terraced levels for fire pit and party seating. The yard features a number of water fountains and quaint sitting areas to add to the serene ambiance. Installed in the yard is a Rachio Smart Sprinkler System that coordinates with the weather channel and communicates via phone. Just a step past the back gate is private access to Ralston Creek Trail which can take you directly to many parks or as far as Golden. No HOA fees and the neighborhood is well maintained and cared for.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Shardelle Olson
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: Embrace Realty, LLC
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters,Smart Thermostat,Spa/Hot Tub
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 2
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Window Coverings
Baths Half: 0
Year Built: 1981
Garage Type: Concrete
Garage Spaces: 2
Locale: Ralston Estates
School District: Jefferson County R-1
Elementary School: Stott
Inclusions: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Smoke Detector(s)
Middle School: Oberon
High School: Arvada West
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.